THERABAND FlexBar, Bilingual
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Available in a range of progressive resistance levels combating tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, and tendonitis
- Clinically proven to reduce elbow pain and increase strength in tendons by 72%, aiding those recovering from epicondylitis
- Rigid rubber design can be used for forearm and grip strengthening exercises that tone and build muscles
- Requires a strong hand grip and motor control, apply force to twist, bend, or oscillate the THERABAND FlexBar
- Lightweight and portable for easy transportation, this flexible bar is ideal for upper extremity stabilization, neuromuscular rehabilitation, and joint mobilization
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Improves Grip & Upper Extremity Strength
Designed with a rigid rubber texture, THERABAND FlexBar improves grip and upper extremity strength. The FlexBar is also used for oscillation, soft tissue, and joint mobilization. The latex construction contains maximum tensile strength for durability during twisting, bending, and oscillating exercises.
Color-Coded by Resistance Level
The FlexBar is color-coded for easier identification of different resistance levels to bend in a U-shape. These resistance levels include: Yellow (6 lbs. of force), Red (10 lbs. of force), Green (15 lbs. of force), and Blue (requires 25 lbs. of force). The low resistances are ideal for improved hand gripping and wrist strengthening during hand grip training and wrist injury rehabilitation.
Supports Treatment of Tennis Elbow
The THERABAND FlexBar is clinically proven to increase tendon strength and reduce elbow pain for those who suffer from tennis and golfer's elbow. This twist bar is designed to stretch the upper extremities to help reduce muscle soreness and joint pain. Included with the FlexBar is an exercise guide assisting users in proper utilization of the resistance training bar.