THERABAND Stability Trainers
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Oval-shaped, colour coded pad made of durable PVC, molded in closed-cell foam with an anti-slip ridged surface designed to be used for balance and stability exercises
- The side with rounded points provides tactile inputs for sensorimotor training and the anti-skid bars on the opposite side resist slipping during use
- Designed to be used at home, on-the-go, in physical therapy offices, rehabilitation centers, gyms and clinics for both personal or professional purposes
- The shape, build, and construction of this product is made to be used for injury prevention by strengthening muscles and joints and improving stability
- Whether this stability trainer is being used for personal or shared use, it is constructed of a durable, wipe-clean surface for easy sanitation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
THERABAND Stability Trainers
THERABAND Stability Trainers are made of heavy duty PVC, and molded in closed-cell foam with an anti-slip ridged surface. These trainers are made to be used for balance and proprioception training, core, upper and lower extremity strength and stability training, ankle range of motion and flexibility training, sensorimotor training, closed kinetic chain exercises, targeted injury prevention and strengthening.
Balance and Strength Exercises
There are a variety of balance and strength exercises that can be done with THERABAND Stability Trainers. Two options for use include the following: one surface with rounded points providing tactile inputs for sensorimotor training and the opposite surface with anti-skid bars that resist slipping for balance training. Specific exercises include the single leg pistol squat, single leg stance, and single leg forward lunge.
Progressive Resistance Levels
THERABAND balance products are available in three densities to provide a progressive system of balance training for rehab, post-rehab conditioning and fitness applications. These resistance levels are made for users with beginner, intermediate, or advanced fitness skill levels. The green stability trainer is firm, the blue is soft, and the black is extra soft. The softer the trainer, the more difficult the exercise.