THERABAND Rocker and Wobble Boards
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Constructed from black molded plastic with a specially designed tactile surface on the top and an anti-skid surface on the bottom
- Ideal for ankle and knee injury prevention and strengthening, core strengthening and stability, and ankle range of motion and flexibility
- The Rocker Board enables the user to have one controlled plane of instability at a time while the Wobble Board has multiple planes
- Offers an unstable surface for balance training during rehabilitation, physical therapy, conditioning, and fitness exercises
- With a weight limit of 300 lbs, the Rocker Board measures 14"W x 13"L and the Wobble Board measures 16" in diameter x 3"H
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Helps Improve Strength and Balance
THERABAND Rocker and Wobble Boards are designed to build core strength and improve balance. The textured top provides pressure points that stimulate and enhance sensory perception, response, and overall posture control. Use the Rocker and Wobble Board to facilitate balance and proprioceptive training and automatic postural reactions.
Easy to Store and Transport
The Rocker Board is designed with two parallel bars for forward and backward or side to side balance training. The Wobble Board is designed with one rounded bottom surface for 360º of instability, allowing for a more challenging balance workout than the Rocker Board. The boards can easily be moved or transported compared to traditional, heavy wooden balance boards.
Features Tactile Surface on Top
Recommended for rehab, post-rehab conditioning, and fitness applications, training with these boards help develop balance, motor coordination and core strength. Both balance boards are made of black molded plastic with a tactile surface on top, and an anti-skid surface on the bottom. Durable and lightweight, THERABAND Rocker and Wobble Board can be integrated with other resistance and balance products, including THERABAND Resistance Bands and Tubing (sold separately).