THERABAND Professional Resistance Tubing
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Ideal for upper and lower body exercise, rehabilitation, and conditioning to help strength muscles, increase range of motion, and improve flexibility
- The color-coded progressive scheme makes it easy to identify progress as the patient moves from one level to the next
- Provides users with portable exercise equipment for muscle strengthening and physical therapy programs in the clinic, at-home, or on-the-go
- Resistance levels include: Extra Thin (Tan), Thin (Yellow), Medium (Red), Heavy (Green), Extra Heavy (Blue), Special Heavy (Black), and Super Heavy (Silver)
- Attachments are sold separately that will expand versatility and increase the possibilities of workouts achieved
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Helps Strengthen Muscles and Improve Flexibility
Constructed with natural rubber latex, THERABAND Professional Resistance Tubing is made for everyone! Whether you’re an athlete, training, in rehabilitation, the resistance tubing helps complete simple, yet effective workouts that rehabilitate muscles. The tubing provides both positive and negative force on the muscles to improve strength, flexibility, range of motion, and cooperation of muscle groups. To maximize your workouts, the tubing can be incorporated with several attachments to expand versatility and variety of exercise.
Choose Between Different Resistance Levels
Color-coded to distinguish seven levels of resistance, the resistance tubing includes: Extra Thin (Tan), Thin (Yellow), Medium (Red), Heavy (Green), Extra Heavy (Blue), Special Heavy (Black), and Super Heavy (Silver). The THERABAND color-coding system provides positive reinforcement and feedback for gauging results. Different resistance levels are determined by thickness of the tubing.
Available in 25- or 100-Foot Lengths
Preferred by many therapists, resistance tubing can be used for both upper and lower extremity exercises as an alternative to free weights or bands with the same resistance levels as the THERABAND resistance band. Available in a dispenser box of 25- or 100-foot lengths, the bulk packaging is designed to assist multiple patients in a physical therapy clinic or other exercise facility.