THERABAND Professional Resistance Band Loop
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name
- Continuous loop resistance bands are ideal workout and therapy tools to rehabilitate muscles, increase strength, and improve flexibility in the lower extremities
- 3 inch wide bands can be used for a variety of exercises that target the glutes, knees, and hips
- Offered in 3 lengths that measure 8, 12, or 18 inches when laying flat
- Color coded based on varying resistance levels that range from 3 - 5.8 pounds at 100% elongation
- Lightweight elastic bands are designed in a loop to eliminate the need to tie traditional bands
- Sold Individually
Continuous Loop Advantage
THERABAND Professional Resistance Band Loops are designed to provide convenient and lasting resistance through various strength and flexibility exercises. People often try to tie flat resistance bands together but often risk rubbing, snapping, or tearing the bands. THERABAND provides the Resistance Band Loop specifically for exercises that call for a continuous band of resistance, so users can perform exercises with convenience and without risk of tear.
Easy and Portable Rehabilitation
The THERABAND Professional Resistance Band Loops are an easy to use, portable exercise tool that can be used anywhere. They are ideal for clinical or personal use that can be used in home or taken on the go. Rehabilitate muscles by performing strength and flexibility exercises with just a single resistance loop.
Gradual Increase of Strength
THERABAND offers Band Loops with four different levels of resistance that can be used for various exercises. Users can gradually build strength and flexibility by starting at a lower resistance and working towards more difficult bands. They can also use different colored resistance band loops to target different areas of the lower body and change out the bands based on specific exercises.