TheraBand Exercise Mats
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Available in two size options, this exercise mat is excellent for yoga, pilates, stretching, strength training, floor exercises and rehabilitation purposes
- Made to provide support and cushion underneath your back and knees and measures 75” in length to accommodate full body exercise and support
- Constructed of high-density polyethylene, a lightweight non-PVC material that is easy to wipe-clean and sanitize between shared and personal use
- 1” thick options are designed to be used for physical therapy and rehabilitation purposes and the .6” thick mats are designed for standard fitness exercises
- Designed to be used at home, on-the-go or for professional purposes and includes pre-drilled hanging holes and an easy to roll design
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
THERABAND Exercise Mats
THERABAND Exercise Mats are available in nine varieties that consist of two different thickness levels and a variety of size options. The altering thickness of each mat provides more cushion for rehab applications or thinner mats designed to be used for routine fitness work. The three widths are available in the most common user-preferred sizes, with the widest mats well-suited for use with exercise balls.
These mats feature a fabric-like surface that is waterproof, wear-resistant, and designed for repetitive use by therapists and fitness clubs. The construction of these exercise mats makes them easy to care for, and washable with soap and water. Simply wipe-clean for both personal and shared use.
The design of these exercise mats allows for quick and easy storage and portable use. These mats feature pre-drilled hanging holes and two elastic straps. For personal use, hang your mat up at your home or roll it up and take with you to the gym. For professional use at clinics, gyms, and physical therapy offices, hang your mats together or roll and keep on a shelving system.