This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Constructed with low-temperature, professional-grade thermoplastic that is non-stick and provides patients with comfortable support
- Able to adapt to a wide range of applications by effectively covering anything from hand splints to larger orthoses
- Balances drapability and resistance to stretch for a splinting material that is versatile while still providing the desired support
- The thermoplastic is easy to form into the desired shape, making it suitable for both the novice and experienced splinters
- Available in a variety of different sheet sizes ranging from ⅛ in. thick to 3/32 in. thick and three colours, Beige, Light Blue, and Charcoal
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/