Sammons Preston Sure Grip Weighted Utensils
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to assist individuals with Parkinson's spasticity or other limited hand or finger dexterity to feed themselves
- The stainless steel utensils can be safely washed in the dishwasher up to 125 degrees for convenience
- Measuring 4” long and 1.5” wide, the utensil features flexible ribbing along the handle to help accommodate different grip positions
- Helping stabilize tremulous or shaky hands, these stainless steel weighted utensils weigh 8 ounces each
- Providing natural slip resistance, Sure Grips Weighted Utensils include a fork, rocker knife, tablespoon and teaspoon
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Weighted Utensils for Parkinson’s Tremors
Sure Grip Weighted Utensils are designed to help those with diminished grip strength, finger dexterity, Parkinson’s and hand spasticity. The handle on each utensil measures 4" long and 1.5" in diameter and weighs 8 ounces. The ribbed, built-up handle allows the user a better grasping area for more balance and control of the utensil.
Features Non-Slip Rubber Handles
These weighted utensils help stabilize a tremulous or shaking hand. The latex-free rubber handles provide natural slip resistance and are extra thick to ensure a firm hold with the entire fist. Keeping hands steady while eating, these weighted utensils are not bendable.
Maintains Independence at Mealtimes
Designed to maintain user independence at mealtime, Sure Grips Weighted Utensils include a fork, rocker knife, tablespoon and teaspoon. The rocker knife requires only minimal arm strength for cutting. The stainless steel utensils are durably built and are all dishwasher-safe for convenient cleaning.