Sip-Tip Drinking Cup
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name
- Not recommended for carbonated beverages
- Optional mouthpiece ensures proper placement, assists with lip closure and can be shortened to aid oral motor development
- Microwave and dishwasher safe to 180°F
- Straw is 7.75" L
- BPA, Phthalates, and latex free
- Optional Mouthpiece, Pkg. of 3
The Sip-Tip valve helps straws to stay full of fluid, reducing the amount of air ingested and effort required. The one-way valve can be trimmed at designated areas, giving the user selective flow restriction. The valve and lid are compatible with most brands of disposable flex straws. The 8 ounce spill resistant tumbler has a graduated scale to monitor intake.