Sammons Preston Foam Therapy Rolls
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Enhances balance, body awareness, posture, muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, neural and muscular flexibility, and dynamic strengthening
- Made from high density foam, built to hold up to the most demanding roller applications and rehab or training exercises
- Ideal for low impact workouts, the rollers work perfectly when used with resistance bands and exercise balls
- Used to target sore muscles and trigger points, the foam rollers apply pressure evenly to the muscle
- Sammons Preston Foam Therapy Rolls are available in full- or half-rolls and in 12" and 36" lengths
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Applies Light Pressure to the Muscles
Designed to apply light pressure to the muscles, Sammons Preston Foam Therapy Rolls help relieve tension, stretch out sore muscles, and provide soothing self-massage. With a foam roller, your body weight does all the work. Simply position the area you'd like to message on the foam roller, and then roll back and forth.
Provides Soothing Self-Massage
Foam rolling is a muscle treatment technique that targets sore muscles and trigger points. Recommended for myofascial release and massage therapy, foam rollers are commonly used as body cushions or supports. Available in 12” or 36” lengths, the therapy rolls come in half and full rolls for a stationary or moving roller.
Made from High Density Foam
Sammons Preston Foam Therapy Rolls can also be used to improve core strength, flexibility, and balance during exercise. A compliment to any stability ball or resistance band, foam rollers can help create appropriate body positioning. Made from lightweight, high-density foam, this roller can perform a wide range of rehabilitation and strengthening exercises.