Sammons Preston Easireach II Reacher
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- To help eliminate excessive bending and reaching, the Easireach II features a serrated jaw that provides a secure grip
- The ergonomic contoured handle allows the fingers to naturally mold around the handle for a firm grip
- With a magnetic tip for small objects, the end post can be used to help pull items closer from hard-to-reach places
- Designed to aid users with weakened grip strength, the device can help reduce the risk of injuries associated with reaching for objects that are out of reach
- Choose between different lengths: compact (15”), standard (26”) individually or in a pack of 15, and long (32”)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Helps Extend Your Reach
Sammons Preston Easireach II Reacher is designed for people with limited reach or strength. It's the perfect tool to retrieve items in narrow, hard-to-reach places. Made from lightweight aluminum with a comfortable ergonomic handle, the reacher can be used to pick up various household items. The 3" jaw opening with orange slip resistant surface offers high visibility and a secure hold on items.
Magnetic Tip for Small Objects
The device is constructed with a cord running through the jaw. When you squeeze the trigger handle it moves the cord, which operates the plastic jaw. The jaw opening, with the addition of serrated interlocking tips, creates a controlled grasp. The Easireach II Reacher features a magnetic tip to pick up small metal objects effortlessly.
Choose Between Different Lengths
Choose from different lengths including: compact (15”), standard (26”), and long (32”). The standard size is sold individually or in a pack of 15. The device includes a lock-on clip to store the reacher on a walker or a wheelchair. It may also be hung by the curved hook on the handle.