Sammons Preston Chair Sensor Pads
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The chair sensor pads provide a great option for alerting caregivers to potential falls in nursing homes, hospitals and rehabilitation facilities
- Caregivers can perform other nearby tasks, with the peace of mind that they will know when a patient gets out of a wheelchair
- The vinyl, water-resistant protective cover helps prevent damage to the alarm monitor and/or sensor pad and ensures hygienic use
- To prevent the spread of infection, simply clean the sensor pad with disinfectant wipes or antibacterial cleaner
- Replacement guaranteed for either 90 days, 180 days or 1 year, depending on the sensor pad chosen
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Alerts Caregivers to Patient Falls
These sensor pads are designed to monitor patients prone to restlessness or falling out of wheelchairs. Once the patient's weight is removed from the pad, the alarm will go off and alert the caregiver. The alarm resets when weight is returned to the pad, eliminating the need to manually reset the alarm. The set-up instructions are printed directly on the sensor pad as well as a spot for recording initial date of use.
Vinyl Cover Protects Chair Pads
Ideal for use in homes, nursing homes, hospitals, and rehabilitation facilities where patients are at risk of falls or danger if they move without assistance. The sensor pad is made of a thin, non-restrictive material that is more comfortable for the patient. Measuring 10" x 15" in size, the vinyl-covered pad is safe for use with light to moderate incontinence.
Replacement Guaranteed Up to 1 Year
The chair sensor pad is replacement guaranteed for either 90 days, 180 days or 1 year, depending on the sensor pad chosen. The 90-day replacement guarantee is battery powered, ideal for use in hospitals with patients who have a short-term stay. The 180-day replacement guarantee benefits rehabilitation facilities and the 1-year is excellent for long-term stays at nursing homes.