Sammons Preston Bendable Scrub/Sponge
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
- The Bendable Scrub and Sponge is the perfect bathing solution for individuals with limited reach and range of motion
- Measuring 18” in length, the extended handle helps reach areas like the upper back or feet without bending over or stretching beyond reach
- Both the exfoliating loofah and bath sponge are gentle on the skin without sacrificing scrubbing power
- When not in use, the bathing aid can be easily stored by hanging from the attached string
- Users can manually bend and straighten the flexible handle multiple times to achieve the perfect angle
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
2-in-1 Bath Sponge and Loofah
The dual-sided bathing aid consists of a loofah on one side and a bath sponge on the other, effectively cleansing the body during a bath or shower. The Bendable Scrub and Sponge is convenient for bathing those hard-to-reach areas, such as the upper back and feet. The handle is easily manipulated for the desired angle or position by simply bending the shaft of the handle without losing the position of the bent handle during use.
Long Handle Bends for Extended Reach
The easy-to-use, 18” extended handle is ideal for those with limited reach, elderly, and disabled, to help expand their range of motion when bathing or showering. The handle bends into an unlimited number of shapes, without using heat, to wash those hard-to-reach places on the body. Individuals with arthritis who have difficulty gripping will find the handle is comfortable to hold for bathing.
Hangs Within Easy Reach in the Shower
The soft polyfoam sponge is indicated for washing while the mesh pouf is better for exfoliating. Both the sponge and the loofah are gentle on the skin, useful for anyone looking to increase their independence while bathing without having to sacrifice scrubbing power. The end of the handle is attached to a string, making it easier to hang up on a hook and keep within easy reach for when it’s needed.