Rolyan Positioning Wedge
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Ideal for users who require additional positional support in a bed or chair, the cushion relieves discomfort due to respiratory problems for easy sleeping
- Promotes proper hip and spine alignment while preventing decubitus ulcers from forming and promoting the healing of existing sores
- This foam positioning wedge offers more security, comfort and stability than most traditional pillows
- To prevent sliding during use, the wedge features an anti-slip mat sewn to the bottom for added safety
- With a 30 degree angle of inclination, the positioning wedge is available in two different sizes: small (7" x 12" x 24") and large (7" x 12" x 34")
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Features 30 Degree Angle of Inclination
Rolyan Positioning Wedge is recommended for patients who have difficulty breathing or who suffer from other respiratory problems. The wedge helps reduce pressure and maintain optimal positioning and stability. It is designed to relieve pressure on the hipbone and coccyx with a 30 degree angle of inclination.
Aids in the Prevention of Decubitus Ulcers
The multi-contoured foam edge offers proper sitting support or elevates and supports the upper body and back. The wedge is available in two sizes: small (7" x 12" x 24") and large (7" x 12" x 34"). Promoting proper spine alignment, it can reduce sacral pressure to prevent decubitus ulcers from forming and the formation of pressure sores, while also aiding in the healing process of existing sores.
Promotes Safety with Anti-Slip Bottom
Sold in a pair, the foam interior is encased in a very durable, heavy-duty cover that is designed to help ensure proper hygiene control. In addition, the wedge promotes safety with an anti-slip mat sewn into the bottom. The Rolyan Positioning Wedge can be wiped clean with a damp cloth or mild disinfectant.