Sammons Preston Rigid Leg Lifter
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The metal rod in the center allows the leg lifter to bend, straighten and twist for any desired position
- Can be used to help reposition the affected leg on a bed, wheelchair, or even lifting the leg while getting into a vehicle
- Designed to help extend the user's reach to assist in mobility and transfers while lifting one leg at a time
- Features reinforced webbing construction around the metal rod and a flexible foot loop that accommodates casts or splints
- The outer webbing is soft enough to be comfortable without sacrificing the necessary traction for a secure grip
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Metal Rod Construction
Promoting safety and security, this rigid leg lifter can be used to lift a foot or provide a grip for the hands. The strap has reinforced webbing around a rigid metal rod in the center and foot portion. The hand loop is constructed from flexible webbing to create a comfortable and secure grip.
Features Reinforced Webbing
Designed to ensure the foot does not slip through, the rigid foot loop is large enough to accommodate any size foot, with or without shoes. The foot loop opening can be pre-bent to accommodate the width of a cast or splint. The handhold loop is also flexible to provide a variety of one- and two-handed grip options to suit the user's preference.
Promotes Safety and Security
One loop is placed around the wrist and the other around the foot or cast. Ideal for physical therapy or occupational therapy, the rigid leg lifter safely increases mobility after hip replacement surgery or other hip or leg injuries. Measuring 40” in length, the interior metal rod provides durability and ensures the lifter can stand up without additional assistance.