PowerFlex Athletic Tape
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name
- Powerflex Athletic Tape is a hand-tearable, fabric-based cohesive flexible tape
- Non-adhesive fabric applies directly to the skin without leaving a sticky-residue
- Tape is sweat & water resistant, making it non-slip unlike traditional taping methods
- Self-stretch design eliminates the need for pre-wrap and spray adhesives
- Rolls measure 6 yds (5.5) in length but options for different widths & packaging are available
- 1" wide x 6-yards - box of 48 rolls
- 1.5" wide x 6-yards - box of 32 rolls
- 2" wide x 6-yards - box of 24 rolls
Powerflex Self-Stretch Athletic Tape
PowerFlex Athletic Tape is a fabric-based, self-stretch cohesive tape that sticks to itself. Used to hold gauze pads and bandages in place, its sweat-resistant and breathable qualities keep the tape comfortable without slippage. Powerflex can also be used to hold catheters and IV’s in place.
Tape Provides High Tensile Strength
Cohesive athletic tape has a higher tensile strength than prewrap, providing support to the joints or helping to keep padding in place. Because it has no adhesive, the tape performs very well in wet conditions. As a stand-alone tape, it provides 23 lbs of tensile strength. When combined with trainer's tape, it offers up to 60 lbs tensile strength. Tape tears clean at the desired length.
Used in Prevention & Rehabilitation of Injuries
Accommodating movement, the Powerflex Athletic Tape is used in the prevention and rehabilitation of sports and occupational injuries. Tape is designed to remain flexible while providing consistent support and replaces pressure-sensitive elastic tear tape. It also doesn't adhere to the skin, socks or shoes and leaves no sticky residue.