|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to provide a static splint that may be used for supportive, corrective or protective purposes, and is most often used to support normal hand arches
- Constructed of durable material that requires minimal handling because gentle and smooth motions achieve superior results in a timely manner
- Available in a variety of colour, perforation, size and packaging options that provide the right amount of support for proper healing and pain relief
- Made to provide clinicians with diverse and comprehensive thermoplastic materials that mirror the varying needs of all users
- Ideal for patients with pain or irritation of the joints that require splinting in the wrist, hand, finger or thumb
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/