|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to provide a static splint that may be used for supportive, corrective or protective purposes, and is most often used to support normal hand arches
- Constructed of durable material that requires minimal handling because gentle and smooth motions achieve superior results in a timely manner
- Available in a variety of colour, perforation, size and packaging options that provide the right amount of support for proper healing and pain relief
- Made to provide clinicians with diverse and comprehensive thermoplastic materials that mirror the varying needs of all users
- Ideal for patients with pain or irritation of the joints that require splinting in the wrist, hand, finger or thumb
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Rolyan Polyform is available in two perforation options. These options determine the amount of support that is being used to treat your patient’s injury. The first option is a solid perforation. This perforation provides maximum support and will allow the least amount of movement during healing. The second perforation option is Perforated 1%. This material provides slight ventilation and added comfort without compromising rigidity. As a tip, this perforated option softens quicker when heated.
This splinting material is available in two thickness options. Thickness should be selected based on what is being splinted. The first thickness option is 1/16”. This option is half the weight of the 1/8” material and is easy to cut when cold. Use this thickness for pediatric purposes, finger splints and hand-based splints. The second option is a 1/8” thickness. This option is the most traditionally used to provide stability and firm support. This thickness is excellent for positioning and holding joints, aiding abnormal tone, contractures and fracture bracing. Use this option for splinting upper and lower extremities.
Rolyan Polyform is made to be bonded. For bond-ability, pinch heated surfaces together and for a permanent bond remove coating with liquid remover or by scraping with a sharp instrument. Uncoated bonding is an effective method that does not require the need to treat/prepare the surface. This form is made to bond to itself, which then creates a permanent bond. Coated bonding allows the splinting material to temporarily bond when warm, but once cool this bond is no longer permanent. This form is easier to handle, and if making a long term splint should be used.