Hi-Lo Scoop Plate
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Individuals with a variety of conditions that limit mobility, dexterity, and strength can benefit from using this adaptive scooped dish
- Features a low entry wall measuring ½” and a vertical 1 ½” high wall to guide food onto utensils without dexterous manipulation
- The latex-free, unbreakable plate construction is lightweight and completely dishwasher safe for convenient sanitation between uses
- Used in any direction to suit the users preferences and needs, the soft white color matches a variety of home and kitchen color schemes
- With a diameter of 9”, the rubber coating along the base of the plate helps prevent the plate from sliding around during use
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Scoop Dish Helps Guide Food Onto Utensils
The Hi-Lo Scoop Plate helps scoop food onto utensils by providing the edge users need to load a utensil. The lightweight plate has a vertical wall measuring 1 ½” high and a diameter measuring 9” with a rim ¾” wide. In addition, the adaptive dining plate features a nonskid, rubber-coated base to prevent sliding.
Ideal for Limited Strength and Dexterity
The plate features a low entry wall that measures ½” high and increases upwards on one side. This helps provide a barrier that users can push their utensil against to scoop food without needing to twist or angle it. The low entry wall aids individuals with limited or diminished strength, dexterity, and mobility.
Made from Unbreakable Plastic Construction
No need to worry about breaking the Hi Lo Scoop Plate for it is constructed with unbreakable, scratch resistant plastic materials. The latex-free plate is top dishwasher safe and microwave safe. The latex-free construction of this plate helps accommodate individuals with latex allergies and sensitivities.