This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Latex-free foam tubing slides onto any spoon, fork, or knife handle to add a layer of protection and comfort for easier handling
- Made of a slip-resistant material to ensure tubing remains on handle and provides a stable grip during use
- Supplied in 12¨ (30 cm) pieces that can be cut to length to build-up the surface of thin, hard objects
- Ideal for individuals with weak grip and poor hand function, foam tubing maximizes user independence and helps increase mobility
- Delivered in a pack of 6, foam tubing is available in three sizes (¼”, ⅜” and ⅝”) or as an assortment of colors with 2 of each bore size
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Foam Tubing Builds-Up Utensil Handles
Sammons Preston Foam Tubing is used to build-up the outside diameter of an eating utensil with a soft foam covering. Ideal for those with arthritis or weak grip strength, the tubing can easily slide on most utensils to increase handle thickness for a more enhanced grip. The different colors of the closed-cell foam tubing are designed to assist the visually impaired during mealtime and identify the diameter hole size by that particular color.
Ideal for Limited Hand & Wrist Function
Perfect for a variety of eating utensils, the foam tubing helps improve motor control for those with limited range of motion in their fingers, hands, and wrists. The foam tubing is designed to improve grip strength by increasing the size of the utensil's base. The closed-cell foam has a slip-resistant coating to ensure a firm and secure grip on utensil handles. Foam tubing is dishwasher safe up to 180°F.
Available in Various Sizes to Fit Most Utensils
The tubing comes in three different sizes, allowing for the utensil to be held comfortably regardless of hand size. Measuring 1-⅛” or ⅞” in outside diameter, users can choose between ¼” (tan), ⅜” (red), or ⅝” (blue) bore size. With the ability to be cut, trimmed, and manipulated, the tubing can easily form to fit different types and sizes of handles ranging from small utensils to larger tools.