Stax Finger Splints: Mallet Finger Splint
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The Stax Finger Splints - Mallet Finger Splint is primarily used in treating extensor tendon disruption at the insertion point on the distal phalanx
- Use the immobilizing joint splint for 4-6 weeks to effectively heal mallet finger injuries
- Mallet splint immobilizes the distal IP joint in maximum extension, but allows full motion of the proximal IP joint
- Made of perforated, latex-free beige or clear colored semi-hard plastic
- Available in several different sizes & packaging options, can be measured using the circumference at DIP (Distal Interphalangeal) Joint
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/