Biofreeze Professional Colourless
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Available exclusively through healthcare professionals
- Helps alleviate pain caused by injury, arthritis, and everyday activities, so you can get back to doing what you love without the distraction of pain
- Contains United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade menthol to provide a cooling sensation to the skin, which masks the pain to provide temporary pain relief
- Also contains Illex, Arnica Extract, and Aloe to prevent dry skin and create a better application experience
- Biofreeze Professional formula is free of parabens, propylene glycol, and not tested on animals
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
#1 Topical Analgesic – Biofreeze Professional Colourless
Biofreeze Professional is a cooling topical analgesic designed to provide pain relief for sore muscles and joints. Biofreeze Professional begins with the original Biofreeze formula, the #1 clinically recommended formula for pain relief, and optimizes key ingredients based on scientific research for a longer-lasting experience. Biofreeze Professional features an easier-to-apply, smoother application with faster absorption for relieving pain from back aches, muscle soreness, sprains, strains, and bruises.
Every Size and Application Type For Your Clinical Needs
Available in multiple sizes and application types, Biofreeze Professional Colourless is just what you need in your clinic that can also be sent home with your patients. Spray or roll-on tubes offer hands-free application, while the pump bottle and original tube are used to apply to large areas and multiple muscle groups. Take advantage of our sample packets to offer clinic-like treatments to your patients in between visits.
Drug-Free Pain Relief
Biofreeze Pain Relief Gel is the ideal pain solutions alternative to other pain relievers because it is non-systemic, non-narcotic, and contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances.