Temper Foam R-Lite Foam Blocks
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Used in hand therapy to perform joint mobilization exercises for the treatment and diagnosis of hand conditions and injuries
- Providing different resistance levels for progressive resistance as the patient's range of motion and strength increase
- Made of open-cell foam that slowly recovers after squeezing, each exercise block retains 100% memory after use
- Each measures 1¾” x 1 ¾” x 3” in size and is sold in packs of 32 for each resistance, or in a variety pack of 12 Temper Foam R-Lite Foam Blocks
- After use, the soft foam blocks can be washed in warm soapy water and air dried to ensure hygiene and long product life
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Helps Improve Hand Strength
Temper Foam R-Lite Foam Blocks help diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions that affect the hands, forearms, ligaments, muscles and tendons in the upper extremities. Designed to help improve movement and strength in the hand, the exercise blocks come in four color-coded resistance levels: Extra Soft (Yellow), Soft (Pink), Medium (Blue), and Firm (Green). The soft foam construction alleviates pain and decreases stiffness.
Made from Slow Recovery Foam
Temper Foam R-Lite Foam Blocks stop the overly enthusiastic user from over exercising a muscle. The open-cell foam construction slowly recovers after squeezing, retaining 100% memory after each use. Ideal for use during low resistance squeezing exercises, you can purchase any resistance in a pack of 32 or in a variety pack of 12 total.
Choose Between Different Resistances
The soft foam blocks can be placed in a variety of positions to exercise the hands. For instance, the exerciser can fit in the palm of the hand or be squeezed using just the fingertips. For all exercises, pinch or squeeze the middle of the foam block. To allow for steady progression, the color-coded system provides positive reinforcement and feedback for gauging results.