Temper Foam R-Lite Foam Blocks
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Used in hand therapy to perform joint mobilization exercises for the treatment and diagnosis of hand conditions and injuries
- Providing different resistance levels for progressive resistance as the patient's range of motion and strength increase
- Made of open-cell foam that slowly recovers after squeezing, each exercise block retains 100% memory after use
- Each measures 1¾” x 1 ¾” x 3” in size and is sold individually or in a variety pack of 12 Temper Foam R-Lite Foam Blocks
- After use, the soft foam blocks can be washed in warm soapy water and air dried to ensure hygiene and long product life
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/