Sammons Preston Hip Kit I & II
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Ideal for hip replacement surgery to help minimize movements to prevent accidental injuries due to unnecessary overreaching and bending
- Sammons Preston EasiReach II Reacher (081306398 or 081306406 ): Features 3" jaw opening with orange slip resistant surface for high visibility and a magnetic tip to pick up small metal objects
- Plastic Shoehorn (081611136 ): Durably constructed from plastic, the shoehorn reduces the need to bend as well as bruising heels or crushing the backs of the shoes
- Contoured Bath Sponge (081170158 ): Polyfoam sponge on white, plastic handle that can be customized with a heat gun and bent to a desired position
- Sock Aid with Built-Up Handle (081007640 ): The 4"W x 9-1/2"L sock aid with 30” rope length is designed to increase grip while pulling on a sock
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ideal for Hip Replacement Post-Op Care
The Sammons Preston Hip Kit I & III is designed to aid people recovering from total hip replacement surgery. For those recovering from surgery, these assistive devices help minimize movements to prevent accidental injuries due to overreaching and overextending. The prepackaged kit is recommended by therapy professionals to facilitate a safer, quicker, and easier recovery at home!
Helps Avoid Bending at the Hip
The Hip Kit I & III consists of four assistive devices: Easireach II Reacher (26” or 32”), Plastic Shoehorn (16-1/2"), Sock Aid with Built-Up Handles and Contoured Bath Sponge. These hip precautions aid with dressing and bathing, helping eliminate strain and reduce the risk of further injuries. The kit allows for patients to get dressed without extending their reach or bending over at the hip. The kit also assists with bathing for those who have difficulty cleaning hard-to-reach areas on the body, such as the feet or back.
Bathing and Dressing Assistive Devices
The EasiReach II Reacher is a comfortable and ergonomically designed trigger action handle that makes a great trash pickup, garden nabber, light bulb remover, and wheelchair tool. The Plastic Shoehorn helps the user to put on a shoe more easily, while the Sock-Aid with Built-Up Handle helps pull on a sock or stocking. The Contoured Bath Sponge makes it easier hard-to-reach places such as your back or feet without excessive bending and reaching.