THERABAND Rehab and Wellness Station
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
- The THERABAND Rehab and Wellness Station is a total body strengthening workout station for professional strength training and rehabilitation purposes
- Compact in size, using only a 6 ft. x 6 ft. space, the exercise platform accommodates elastic resistance tubing, stability trainer pads, exercise balls, and rocker boards
- Includes a molded, high-impact platform with 6 connection points for the Thera-Band® Elastic Resistance Tubing and 36” padded bar with two connection straps
- Comes with complete accessory package of tubing connectors, soft grip handles, nylon straps, extremity straps, waist belt, head strap, & wide soft grip bar
- Includes THERABAND exercise software illustrating over 170-exercise applications and supplied instructions to create patient templates or custom printouts
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
|Additional Information||Replacement Tubing with Clips (sold in pairs)|
Total Body Rehabilitation System
Pulley machines use isotonic resistance whereas THERABAND Rehab and Wellness Station uses elastic resistance for therapy and rehabilitation. Elastic resistance has a more natural “strength curve” than traditional pulley exercises. In addition, the rehab station provides multiple vectors of resistance at the same time. The total body rehabilitation system is ideal for developing strength and balance as well as core training.
Strengthens Upper & Lower Extremities
The multi-dimensional design provides three planes (vertical, horizontal, and transverse) of movement enabling the same THERABAND system of progression in the comfort of users’ homes. Designed to strengthen upper and lower extremities, the rehab and wellness station features slide tracks, position indicators, and one-hand lockdown to enable easy patient set-up, charting, and documentation. To improve stability, the system features two exercise handles and two assist straps with D-ring connectors.
Uses THERABAND Clip-Connect Resistance Tubing
THERABAND Rehab and Wellness Station is constructed with countless attachment options for complex movement patterns needed to replicate functional activities and range of motion. This wall mount station includes one pair of each length tubing each in a different color (resistance level): 12”, 18”, 24”, red, green and blue. The 9 pairs of THERABAND tubing is securely attached with clip-connectors. The unit also comes available with three THERABAND Pro Series SCP Exercise Balls: one yellow 45 cm, one red 55 cm, and one green 65 cm.