Sammons Preston Progressive Putty
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Great for physical therapy facilities and clinics, eliminating the need for purchasing putty in a range of different resistances
- Recommended for post-operative or post-injury rehabilitation, the progress chips can be added for customizable resistance
- The base putty starts off with a low resistance, and the progress chips are added to increase the putty's resistance
- Ideal for use at home, enabling patients to develop their hand strength independently in their own home
- The non-oily formula keeps the skin clean and dry without sticking and won’t fracture or separate over time
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/