Sammons Preston Alarm Monitors
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The alarm monitors are compatible with most chair and bed sensor pads to provide easy patient monitoring anywhere
- When connected to a fall prevention monitor, the pressure pad will trigger the fall alarm when weight is removed from the pressure pad
- Depending on which alarm is selected (Economy, Standard or Deluxe), a variety of alarm tones and recorded voice message alerts can be set
- Utilizes flashing light indicators such as green (sensor pad connect), amber (low battery alert), and red (alarm alert)
- Equipped with mounting strap, mounting hardware, bed bracket clip, 9v battery, and power adaptor UK plug
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Helps Monitor Patient Falls
Designed to help prevent patient falls and injuries, these alarm monitors work in conjunction with Sammons Preston Chair Sensor Pads and Bed Sensor Pads. With state-of-the-art technology, the pads will activate the alarm monitors when a patient stands up or shifts weight off the pad. Choose between three options: Economy (low cost with basic functionality), Standard (offers tone switch) and Deluxe (features voice record).
Mounts to Bed or Wheelchair
When body weight is removed from the sensor pad, the alarm monitor will alert caregivers nearby. Once the weight is back on the pad, reset the button to prevent patient tampering. It needs to be pressed 3 times in 2 seconds to reset the alarm. The alarms can be mounted easily on any wheelchair or bed with the attached mounting bracket and removable strap.
Utilizes Flashing Light Indicators
These alarm monitors utilize several flashing light indicators to ensure the alarm always works correctly. The green flash indicates that the alarm and pad have been connected and the alarm system is ready to use. The amber flash indicates low battery and alerts users to replace the batteries immediately. The red flash alarms caregivers nearby that the patient has moved off the sensor pad and requires assistance.