Rolyan SoftStrap Strapping Material
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The ¼” thick strapping material is latex-free composed of 5 different layers with sealed side edges for increased durability
- Open-cell polyurethane foam is more flexible and can easily conform to sealing applications than closed-cell foam
- Made with soft and non-stretchable material, preventing skin irritation and discomfort to individuals with hypersensitive skin
- Pairing with standard and HTH hooks, the Rolyan SoftStrap is available in a dispenser box
- Comes in beige color with several different sizes available for purchase
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Soft, Non-Stretchable Strapping Material
Rolyan SoftStrap Strapping Material is soft, non-stretchable strapping material with sealed side edges for increased durability. The SoftStrap is ¼-inches thick available in dimensions 2.5 cm x 9 m and 5 cm x 9m. This strap closure is often recommended for use on people with hypersensitive skin or edema. The sealing edge on the strap provides long-lasting durability without unraveling or catching on other fabrics.
Loop Side of a Hook & Loop Closure
Composed of a five-layer laminate of hook-compatible nylon fabric, open-cell polyurethane foam, and a central stabilizing layer. The protective cushioning aids inflamed, swollen, or painful areas on the body without placing pressure on soft tissue. The internal stretch resistant design limits stretch under load and stabilizes the dimensions, both length and width.
Use on Splints, Orthoses, & Adaptive Equipment
The five-layered fabric conforms anatomically without over-tightening and can be used to modify an orthosis or adaptive equipment. The loop-style strapping material, when paired with a hook-style strapping material, is used to help hold or secure objects such as splints or wheelchair accessories. Both top and bottom layers of the strapping material are hook sensitive.