Rolyan Hook: Self-Adhesive
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The latex-free hook adheres best to dry, clean surfaces and can be used on various splints and braces
- Compatible with most splinting materials, the hook and loop fasteners allow for adjustable strap tension
- Applied to the splinting material by sticking it directly to the material, or created as a customized 'wraparound loop'
- The coating can be removed by using a heat gun with low temperature, and the softened adhesive will offer a stronger bond
- The hook-and-loop fasteners come in 10-yard or 25-yard long rolls, either 1-inch or 2-inches wide, and in a choice of colors that include white, black, beige, and royal blue
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Perfect for Use with Splints and Braces
Rolyan Self-Adhesive Hook features a self-adhesive backing that provide an ideal solution for an ortho-specialist to help keep a patient's splint or brace in place. It is a non-padded hook that adheres best to dry, clean surfaces. To facilitate a stronger bond, remove the coating from low-temperature thermoplastics.
Cut to Size for Easy Customization
Compatible with most splinting materials, the self-adhesive hook can be applied to the splinting material by sticking it directly to the material. It can also be used to create a customized 'wraparound loop' that the user can adjust when needed. Measuring 1- or 2-inches wide, the 10- or 25-yard rolls allow the user to cut the appropriate length for a customized fit.
Available in Four Different Colors
The hook-and-loop fastener can also be used for a variety of other functions and everyday uses. The different lengths come in four colors: royal blue, white, black, and beige. The colors allow the clinician or physician to add some flare to a splint or promote compliance with younger patients.