OmniTrust Vinyl Powder-Free Exam Gloves
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Protects the hands from dirt, bacteria, debris, and hazardous bodily fluids
- Features a vinyl, latex-free formulation that is perfect for those with sensitive skin
- Manufactured to meet ASTM and F.D.A. standards for use in clinics, hospitals, small or large practices, athletic training rooms, and for emergency purposes
- The beaded cuff provides added strength and is tear resistant, and the soft vinyl is comfortable for medical and general use
- Ambidextrous and available in Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large sizes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ideally designed for individuals with latex allergies, choose the OmniTrust Vinyl Powder-Free Exam Gloves for effective protection! These gloves are made for any type of medical or general purpose, especially in hospitals, clinics, athletic training rooms, occupational or physical therapy offices, at home, or on the go. Manufactured to ASTM and F.D.A. standards as a medical device.
Disposable, Single Use
Sold in a box of 100 or 10 boxes of 100, these gloves are disposable for single use. The soft vinyl is comfortable to wear during examinations and treatments. The beaded cuff offers additional strength and is tear resistant. Ambidextrous, these gloves are universally built to fit both hands for easy grab-and-go use.
Formulated for tactile sensitivity and enhanced dexterity, OmniTrust Vinyl Powder-Free Exam Gloves allow you to grip instruments more securely. The smooth finish is comfortable against the skin, and non-latex to prevent the chance of an allergic reaction.