Metron Cloth Electrodes
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Flexible cloth topcoat fits application on a variety of areas to provide a uniform seal on the skin
- Long-lasting, self-adhering gel tack that is firm, yet gentle on the skin for mess-free application and multiple uses
- Conductive carbon film delivers uniform current distribution to help promote electrode therapy to the area of the body it is applied to
- Each electrode has a single patient use of 7-8 times for pad longevity and durability during electrotherapy
- Available in 2” square, 2” & 2.75” round, and 2” x 3.5” rectangle electrode cloth pads. Purchased in packs of 4 or 80
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Flexible Topcoat Application
The Metron Cloth Electrode is constructed with a flexible topcoat that can be easily applied to various parts of the body. This allows the electrode to follow the contours of the body for an even application during Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) electrotherapy. With this flexibility, you are able to create a custom experience during treatment.
Every Metron Cloth Electrode is equipped with Hydrogel adhesive for extra comfort when molded to the skin. The gel is .035” thick which allows them to last longer than other electrodes and be used for repeated use on a single patient. The electrode can be used up to 7-8 times in a single session without losing its adhesion and conduction.
Metron Cloth Electrodes feature a high quality carbon film that is made with conductive material for TENS electrotherapy. The conduciveness of these pads promotes stimulation of the nerves for an effective pain reliever. The use of high quality materials for electrotherapy treatment allows for patients to feel comfortable and avoid the experience of negative sensations like pain and burning that can be associated with treatment.