Lacura Wedge Cushion
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Equipped with a rear buckle strap that safely secures and holds the cushion in place during use and transfers
- Made of medium density foam for increased comfort, the cushion with reduced seat-back angle discourages slouching
- Designed with a higher front and lower back to prevent the patient from sliding forward in the wheelchair
- The non-slip antibacterial cover is incontinent resistant, reduces heat build-up, and is easy to clean
- Choose from a variety of size and weight options: 6”W (250 lbs.), 18”W (300 lbs.), 20”W (350 lbs.), and 22”W (400 lbs.)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Medium Density Foam Cushion
Lacura Wedge Cushion prevents the patient from sliding forward when seated in the wheelchair. This medium density foam cushion is designed with a 4” high front and a 2” high back. The foam contours to the body for added support yet holds its shape even with long-term use. Included with the cushion is an antimicrobial polyurethane stretch cover and straps with a buckle.
Choose Between Different Sizes
Option to purchase the wedge cushion with a four chamber gel pack for increased comfort and support. The quad gel pack helps relieve pressure off the thighs and legs caused by uncomfortable wheelchair seats. Available in a variety of sizes and weight options including: 16”W (250 lbs.), 18”W (300 lbs.), 20”W (350 lbs.), and 22”W (400 lbs.).
Helps Improve Sitting Posture
The cushion is ideal for patients who need a reduced seat-back angle. It promotes improved sitting posture to decrease pressure on the sacrum and coccyx. It also helps position the pelvis in an anterior tilt with the knees slightly higher than the hips.