Jamar Retractable Monofilaments
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Hand Kit: 2.83, 3.61, 4.31, 4.56, 6.65
- Foot Kit: 2.83, 3.61, 4.31, 4.56, 5.07, 6.65
- Set of 20: 1.65, 2.36, 2.44, 2.83, 3.22, 3.61, 3.84, 4.08, 4.17, 4.31, 4.56, 4.74, 4.93, 5.07, 5.18, 5.46, 5.88, 6.10, 6.45, 6.65)
- Set of 20 comes with hand and foot forms
- Both kids include pad of 100 record forms
- Sets come with number-engraved monofilaments, instructions, and vinyl carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The monofilaments distinguish between normal, diminished light touch, diminished protective sensation, loss of protective sensation, and untestable. The monofilaments accurately and conveniently measure the threshold of cutaneous sensory perception.