Homecraft Heavy Duty 3-in-1 Commode
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
- Made from corrosion-resistant, rust-proof aluminum to strengthen and stabilize the commode
- Holds up to 350 lbs. of evenly distributed weight and can be used as a commode over the toilet, a bedside commode, or toilet safety frame
- Features a removable commode pail, cover, splash guard, padded armrests, height adjustable legs with non-skid feet
- Adjust the height by depressing the height adjustment button while sliding the lower leg upward or downward until the button is fully engaged in the desired hold
- Additional dimensions include: 25" between the arms, 7” seat to arms, 6” seat to top backrest and 16 ½" - 22 1/5” seat height
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||31.5"W x 22"D|
|Floor to Seat||1" increments|
|Seat to Armrest||7"|
Constructed from Heavy-Duty Aluminum
The Homecraft Heavy Duty 3-in-1 Commode allows for use as a bedside commode, raised toilet seat, or a toilet safety frame. With convenient molded grips to provide stability to the user, the heavy duty aluminum frame distributes weight easily and supports up to 350 lbs. The sturdy frame is protected from rust, corrosion, dents, scratches, and other forms of damage.
Easy to Clean Commode Pail and Seat Lid
The raised armrests feature contoured pads that enhance user comfort, eliminating pressure points and creating a more relaxed toileting experience. The commode seat and pain snap on and off easily for quick and hygienic removal. The lid and splash shield helps secure the biohazardous waste materials within.
Accommodates Users of Varying Heights
To accommodate users of varying heights, the commode adjusts in 1-inch increments from 16 ½" to 22 ½". The bottom of each leg is equipped with non-slip ferrules that are designed to prevent sliding and protect the floors from skid marks. The increased seat depth provides added stability and comfort with dimensions 31.5"W x 22"D.