Homecraft Heavy Duty Shower Stool
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
- Designed to help reduce the stress and unease that arises from a fear of falling while in the bathtub or shower
- Lightweight, durable and corrosion proof, the aluminum frame increases safety and reduces the risk of slipping
- Easy to clean, the drainage holes in the textured plastic seat and non-slip rubber tips prevent the stool from sliding
- Height adjustable with no tools necessary, the stool measures 24” between the arms with seat dimensions 20.5" W x 13.25" D
- With a weight capacity of 450 lbs., the seat easily adjusts from 19″ to 23″ from the floor for your comfort
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Width x Depth||26" W x 14.75" D|
This shower stool helps patients who have difficulty sitting in a standard bathtub or standing in the shower. Supplied flat packed and easy to assemble, the wider seat accommodates larger sized individuals. Providing even more stability and safety, the armrests help patients lower to and rise from the shower stool.
Adjusted to Fit User Height
The legs are height adjustable from 19” -23” with non-slip, rubber feet. The rubber feet are designed to prevent individuals from slipping on the bathtub or shower floor. The angled legs help distribute weight over a large area to increase patient stability. Homecraft Heavy Duty Shower Stool is ideal for individuals who have balance or mobility issues.
Made of a corrosion resistant and highly durable construction, the lightweight stool has an aluminum frame with molded plastic seat. With a 450-pound weight capacity, the backrest and seat feature drainage holes to reduce slipping. For individuals who fatigue easily, the backrest allows patients to remain seated upright for the duration of the shower.