DNS Dorsal Night Splint
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep to help alleviate pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis and other ankle injuries
- Unique small anterior dorsal clamshell design prevents contracture, supports the arch, and allows for proper healing
- Constructed with soft, thick padding for comfort while wearing and features a lightweight, open construction for breathability
- Easily adjustable with triple-stitched, stretch-resistant straps that allow the splint to fit both narrow and wide feet
- Able to be used for any condition where ankle stabilization is needed to keep it in a neutral position for aiding the healing process (i.e. severe sprains, strokes, foot drop, etc)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Unlike most splints that can be uncomfortable and make the foot and ankle hot, the Dorsal Night Splint keeps the foot comfortable and cool while being worn. The splint features a low profile design that is padded where the pressure points of your foot are to give you cushion where you need it while staying slim where you don’t. This allows for minimal heat retention while you’re sleeping for maximum comfort.
Effective for a Variety of Ankle Injuries
The primary use of the Dorsal Night Splint is to help those suffering from plantar fasciitis by reducing the irritation that the plantar fascia experiences. The splint keeps the foot in a neutral position which allows for the plantar fascia to begin to heal. However, because the Dorsal Night Splint provides a high amount of stability it is also able to be used for other injuries like severe ankle sprains, Achilles tendonitis, foot drop, stroke patients, and sore heels/heel pain.
The DNS Dorsal Night Splint is built to provide you with exceptional support and minimal hinderance. The outer shell of the splint is made with molded plastic that provides you with sturdy support that isn’t heavy or irritating. The inside is lined with padded fabric to provide you with cushion and comfort while walking around or sleeping with it on. Three hook & loop straps secure the splint in place with the clamshell preventing unwanted movement.