DNS Dorsal Night Splint
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep to help alleviate pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis and other ankle injuries
- Unique small anterior dorsal clamshell design prevents contracture, supports the arch, and allows for proper healing
- Constructed with soft, thick padding for comfort while wearing and features a lightweight, open construction for breathability
- Easily adjustable with triple-stitched, stretch-resistant straps that allow the splint to fit both narrow and wide feet
- Able to be used for any condition where ankle stabilization is needed to keep it in a neutral position for aiding the healing process (i.e. severe sprains, strokes, foot drop, etc)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/