CanDo Progressive Instability Pads
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||Province||Postal|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- This progressive molded-foam balance pad has a hard-level of “give”, offering a vestibular challenge to users
- Providing vestibular challenges can help individuals improve standing, bending, reaching, walking, and other daily activities without losing balance
- The balance pad can also be used as a core strengthening vestibular seating cushions with a textured surface on the underside of the pad
- This combination of foam and geometric cut-out design provides optimal comfort and functionality
- The blue colored pad measures 20” in diameter and is 2 ½” thick
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Progressive Balance Training Pad
CanDo Progressive Instability Pad is a balance training pad used to help individuals build stability and muscle strength without strain. The pad is designed to allow for strengthening and toning of core muscles. Constructed with the same foam as the low-impact aerobic pads, the instability pad is a combination of foam and a geometric cut-out. This design yields comfort and functionality to all users.
Offers Different Vestibular Challenges
The instability pad has a hard-level of "give" offering support for different vestibular challenges. Ideal for different types of exercise, aerobic, and physical therapy programs, the pads can be used while standing, kneeling, or sitting. These pads can help improve standing, bending, reaching, walking, and other more demanding activities like running, so that individuals can safely and confidently perform their daily activities.
Color-Coded for Easier Identification
Color-coded blue for easier identification, the balance pad is constructed with durable foam to ensure it lasts through years of regular use. Whether you’re exercising in the comfort of your home, or using it in a more professional environment, the instability pad challenges your core muscles with a more difficult level of progression. Encouraging coordination and improved motor skills, this compact and lightweight pad is great for travel.