Sammons Preston Bed Pull-Up
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.665.9200 or Email at:
- Assisting those with lower extremity weakness or experiencing a limited range of motion, the rope ladder allows individuals to pull themselves up incrementally in bed
- Easily installs on any bed frame with a secure composite buckle, the assistive device is composed of an 85-inch webbing with four 12-inch arm loops
- Ideal for residences, nursing homes or hospitals to assist the elderly, stroke patients and those recovering from surgery
- Bed positioning aid is easy to remove and conveniently portable for additional assistance while traveling
- Constructed with a durable webbing that supports up to 200 pounds, adjust the ladder to comfortably rest at the waist when laying down
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Makes Getting Out of Bed Easier
Sammons Preston Bed Pull-Up assists patients with paralysis, arthritis, limited lower body strength, and general weakness. The bed ladder helps users lying in bed pull themselves up into an upright position without any need for assistance. Once in the upright position, it is much easier for the user to get out of the bed. A hook and loop strap holds the bed attachment buckle securely in place, taking up little space.
Helps Strengthen Upper Body Muscles
The cotton-webbed strap features four, 12” ladder rungs that allow an individual to slowly progress out of bed. With ladder rungs spaced for easy hand and arm placement, the Bed Pull-Up helps build upper body strength as the patient pulls up with the arms. Users can adjust the strap length so that the first arm loop lies at waist level when lying in bed.
Easily Attaches to Fit All Bed Frames
The rope ladder can also be used as an aid for repositioning sleeping postures from one side of the bed to the other. The 85” long, durable latex-free webbing supports up to 200 pounds, designed to attach to most bed frames. Unbuckle the ladder from the bed frame, roll it up tight, and stow it in a bag for a convenient, lightweight way to remain independent away from home.